Fries, Pizza & Mom Jeans

Tuesday, August 23, 2016


 Long time no write my pals! Cheesy? Sorry, it's been awhile. Just like most hobbies I start, I eventually lost motivation and inspiration to write. It wasn't until I stumbled upon many Instagram accounts and blogs that were just up my alley that I couldn't help but remember how much I loved writing and sharing what I was interested in. About a month ago, my best friend and I decided to go out to eat, and with that obviously meant a cheeky picture session. A main part of my style is simplicity and comfort, and nothing says comfortable like a bodysuit that doesn't come untucked (my biggest pet peeve), jeans, and some converse. Eating pizza and fries in comfort? It doesn't get much better than that.

Wear I Was:
Bodysuit: Forever 21
Mom Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Converse
Watch: Fossil







Photos: TXN
Writing and Editing: Yours Truly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Subscribe