The Catch Up

Tuesday, July 05, 2016


A year after graduating high school, and eventually finishing my first year of university, I've ended up learning a lot of things. The most important, in my opinion, is that the people you meet in the beginning of high school and stick with you until the end, will usually be the ones by your side forever. These two are some of those people. To call them friends is an understatement, because really, they're the lights of my life. Meet the beautiful, the fashionable and the funny, trifecta (I'll save you from the first part of our group name).

Wear I Was:
Blouse: H&M
Shorts: H&M
Locations: Thom Bargen & BerMax Caffé






Phonecase: Rifle Paper Co.










Photographer: TXNXVI
Editing and Writing: Yours Truly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Subscribe